Boat & Watercraft Insurance
At Monarch Insurance Group, we can offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, jet ski or personal watercraft. Some boats or smaller watercraft may even be covered under your current homeowners policy. The size, type and value of your boat, personal watercraft or jet ski will be part of the determining factors in evaluating your insurance coverage needs.
Let one of our experienced agents match you with the coverage that best fits your situation. The following list some of the many coverages available:
- Physical Damage Coverage - Adding this coverage to your policy protects your boat while in storage and during transport. This covers your boat as well when out of the water, including but not limited to: fire, lightning, vandalism or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor or supplies.
- Liability Coverage - Provides coverage in the event of a collision with another boat, dock or other boaters.
- Personal Liability - Protects you or family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Medical Payments - Covers medical expenses if you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident.
- Property Damage - Helps pay for damage that may be caused to another person's property while operating your watercraft.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance
Consult with one of our professional agents at Monarch Insurance Group to make sure you have the right coverage at a competitive price. We can evaluate your boat or jet ski insurance needs to find special coverages you many need or any discounts you many qualify for. Some additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Accident forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Boat Removal
- Boating Safety
- Multi policy discounts